Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Presenting the Best Louis Gift for Him!

It took me a while to understand why my husband needed to get himself a Rolex Submariner when his Omega watch looked nearly identical until I got one myself, errr... sorry I got distracted. It's actually until he explained that men can only wear so much so he might as well have the best.

And it did make perfect sense! My husband is the type of person who can have a nice flat screen TV on his wall and he'll be fine in an empty living room. Actually make that an empty house! His minimalist approach in life reflects in the way he dresses up and, oh, isn't that Rolex handsome!

Olga of All Women Stalk knew exactly what she was doing when she got her husband the pochette cles in black Suhali leather. Made of goat skin, Suhali rules supreme over all of Vuitton's permanent collections. The pochette cles in English means key holder and Europeans actually use it for this purpose, and to hold change as well. But we Americans use it more for credit cards.

So if you want to get your boyfriend or husband the best (the holidays are coming!) here it is, ladies! I just realized too that this might be the solution I've been looking for for my husband who's always missing his keys and wallet. Trust me, get him this and he'll never need another one in his life. Afterall, who wants a husband who shops more than the wife?! Disturbing!

Do you have the Suhali pochette cles? Love it? Hate it? Is it worth dropping $310 for? Please share your thoughts!

No comments: